By default, your site will search all of IU, but you can customize it to search only your URL or collection of URLs. To set up a custom search for your site:
- Go to Google Custom Search Engine and login or sign up for an account.
- Click New search engine.
- In the Sites to search section, add the URL(s) you want to search.
- Select the language of your search engine.
- Click Create.
- Expand Edit search engine.
- Click Look and feel, select Two page, and click Save.
- Return to Setup and get your search engine ID (CX value) under Details.
- In the WCMS, open
- Edit the file and replace line 19 with your own CX code.
Note: To help expedite Google indexing your site, it is recommended that you submit your site to Google Webmaster Tools/Search Console once it is live. It is best to submit a sitemap, and request a fetch by going to Crawl > Fetch as Google.